The following seven Omni-channel steps can be implemented:可以執行以下七個全渠道步驟：
1.1 Create Buyer Persona創建買家角色
在所有參與業務的人中，客戶是最重要的。顧客對企業的發展有很大的影響，即創造競爭優勢，提供收入來源，提供學習和創新的機會，創造市場價值。因此，客戶及其需求是企業生存的基礎，是企業發展繁榮的媒介。潛在客戶是指能夠購買此類產品的個人或組織，這是因為購買了特定產品及其價值。因此，對一個潛在客戶來說，有兩個基本條件是必要的：一是購買商品或服務的個人或組織可以從他們購買的商品中獲得利益或價值;二是，無論個人或組織銷售商品的需求和欲望有多強，無論貨物是否能給他們帶來許多利益和價值，他們必須有能力購買貨物或服務。Of all the people involved in the business,the customer is the most important.Customers have a great influence on the development of enterprises,which is to create competitive advantages,provide income streams,provide opportunities for learning and innovation,and create market value.Therefore,customers and their needs are the basis of enterprise survival and the medium of enterprise development and prosperity.A potential customer is a person or organization that is able to purchase such a product,both because of the purchase of a particular product and the value of it.So it is necessary to have two basic conditions for a potential customer:one is that individuals or organizations that purchase goods or services can derive benefit or value from the goods they purchase;Second,no matter how strong individual or organization to sell goods the needs and desires,and whether the goods can bring them much interest and value,they must have the ability to purchase the goods or services.
1.2 Have a Customer Centric View以客戶為中心的觀點
Building a successful enterprise value maximization system depends on attracting customers who can buy for a long time.When we start targeting the target market,we must begin to narrow the range of sales targets.We are trying to make"good"customers and make them do business with us again and again.Most of the profits that companies make now come from existing customers rather than potential consumers,and they put"currency votes"into our businesses because they trust the products or services of our businesses.The maintenance of this trust is a two-way street,if not give enough attention,focused on the conquest of new customers,old customers don't pay enough attention,they"anger"and"jump"it is no surprise.The following four principles are usually adhered to by customer loyalty:
1)to show our sincerity,to establish a loyal relationship with customers requires a process;
2)loyalty is a process,not a destination;
3)there is no permanent loyalty,we cannot buy the loyalty of customers,but can increase the loyalty of customers;
4)build customer loyalty and need interactive dialogue to achieve mutual benefit.
1.3 Reduce Response Time
Not all clients want to stay in touch with us.Investigation to verify,there is always some customers,their purchase decisions by price factors,only if the commodity price is lower than that of with us elsewhere,they will leave you at once.Of course,some customers are more concerned about the quality,value and service of the goods.In some cases,they would rather spend more money to avoid the hassles of shopping.Typically,customers can be divided into two types:transaction buyer and relationship buyer.So,let's figure out a couple of things:
1.What kind of customer are we?
2.How many customers are there?3.How to allocate our resources?Of course,we also need to know the best and worst customers.The best customers are those who often smile at us,like our products or services,and enable us to do business.They are the repeat customers we want.
1.4 Spreading a Consistent Message
Good customers do this:1.Let us do what we are good at;2.Think that what we do is valuable and willing to buy;3.By introducing new requirements to us,we can improve our skills or skills,increase knowledge,and make full use of resources;Bad clients,on the other hand,do this:
1.Let's do things that are bad or can't be done;
2.Distract our attention,change our direction,and break away from our strategy and plan;
3.Buy only a few products,which cost us far more than the income we might bring;
4.Require a lot of services and special attention,so that we can't focus on more valuable and profitable customers;
Although we have done our best,they are still not satisfied.If we summarize our customers,80%of our revenue is generated by 20%of our customers,and 20%of our customers are our best customers.Obviously,we have more reason to be more satisfied with our products or services.Look at the other 80%of customers,we will find some clients who do they didn't have what use to me,can sometimes cause trouble to us,for example,their financial situation is bad,can't timely payment.Without these customers,we might be in a better position.
給大家推薦一篇優秀的Essay代寫范文--Duty to Parents。盡管最早的哲學家已經定義了一個人的道德義務，但是成年人對父母的義務尚未得到具體的解...